Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Womp, womp, womp... :/

Hellllooooo readers!

Well if you read the last post then you should be dying with anticipation on how my night went tonight... well it was OK. I can not say it was amazing because when plans don't go according to plan your night will most likely end up decent at best. But it wasn't a total disaster, I can honestly say that I had fun. PHOTO SHOOT ON THE BEACH! :D.

So I totally went all out and wore green today, and i looked good for the cute girl I mentioned in my last post. I think its fair to say that she's a little bit more than cute ;) so that is always a plus, kudos. And helllooooo if your reading this, I'm very sure you know who YOU are. I wore green today and you have half an eye for green, I hope it becomes a full one :). GOD I HATE NAPLES!... well sometimes.

This place is like Children of the Corn but the children are old people and at least children can run a descent farm. There's nothing to do in this place, I swear. The only two clubs within reach of this dead beat place are both CLOSED! How's a nigga supposed to get jiggy with it? On the dance floor is where I make my money.

But the thought that is so funny to me right now is that despite what I just stated, I love this place. I don't ever say this but even though I was born and raised in Miami, Naples is my home. And I really am going to miss this place when the time comes for me to leave. The best memories I have are in this shit hole and hell, the worse memories are here too. But shit, you've got to take the good with the bad right?

Whoa enough of the sad shit, I cant wait to go to the club tomorrow. It's going to be sssssiiiiiccccckkkkk. Well I hope, what tends to happen is I set my expectations really high and then they come tumbling down. But I don't think things are going to go that way at all, it's actually a weird feeling. I guess when things don't go your way for so long it becomes normal, its like clock work. If I died today, not even 10% of what I would like to do for myself would be accomplished. Epic fail. Epic fail in it's highest regard. But I've got plenty of time right? Instant gratification can be a real bitch ey? But that's what our world is coming to nowadays. How fast can I get it? If I can get it here, I'll get it here. But if I can get it there, then I'll go over there. Patience is key. But it's hard when you feel like your running out of time. All Time Low said it the best. "I want to be weightless, and that be should enough." But it won't be...
Well not anymore, I'm aiming for straight fire. I think I have been patiently waiting for too long. But for what? My life will begin, my wings will spread, and I will take flight. I'm not exactly sure about my destination but it will be far, far away from shitty old Naples. I will become someone or something but I just haven't figured it out yet.

The world is my playground, and I am like a kid in a candy store. But I used to work in a candy store, and it's NOTHING like that!

Peace and happiness to all :)

Humbly yours,

Brian J

edited by Thomas Manton

No comments:

Post a Comment