Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The first of many (I hope)...

OK so, the very first blog...

Weird.

As you can see this is my first crack at this but I think I've got this whole blog writing thing down.  I would like to start by introducing myself, the name is Cummings. Brian J Cummings to be exact.

Basically I have started this blog because I thought it would be cool to have one, and my friend Tom swears he knows everything about me and I would love to prove him wrong. So I would just like to say... I fucked your sister! OK so I'm just kidding about that, I just thought it would be cool to say.

To be honest I really do have a lot to say but nothing to say all at the same time, if that at makes and sense to you at all. But what I am really hoping for is that this won't just be a waste time and that I actually keep up with this damn thing. I guess we will see. I have a lot to share with the world. Some things interesting and others not so much...

This is where I will end this test run. First of all, I am tired, and second, Tom is getting restless. After all I am in his room blogging at like 3am when he has to work early tomorrow morning.

So faithful reader I will end with this...

I don't know what to end with,

So I guess the most fitting thing to say is,

Peace and happiness to all :)

Peace is better than war. Even though war can seem exciting at times, peace is what everyone should strive for. And happiness? Well because we all want it, and everyone deserves to pursue it.

Humbly yours,

Brian J

edited by Thomas Manton

No comments:

Post a Comment