Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Exicted... :D

Ahh post # 2.

Let the goooood times roll.

Tonight is going to be a good night. Do you ever get that feeling when things just come together and nothing could go wrong? Well I feel like that right now. I do have to work today but its whatever, I kind of like living the Sweetbay dream. But more importantly, what I've got on deck tonight is a cute girl and night full of dancing. And when you put those two things together, how could it not be fun?

So at times like this, what do you wear? I've got to make a good impression right? I really do want to impress this chick, so I think I'll fall back on my favorite color; the color green. It's been my favorite color since like the 4th grade. And real talk? Whenever green touches this body its straight fire. If your not sure what straight fire means you should look up the definition here, the one posted by downtime21. When we meet tonight, I think she might like what she sees :)

So basically now I'm just counting down the minutes until 10 tonight, I just really hope she isn't a flagger :P but we will see what happens, wish me luck.

On a different note, I don't think I'm blogging correctly so my next post may be a little bit different from my previous ones, so please stay tuned.

I will leave you with this reader... because it's what I used last time and I will probably end up signing all of my blogs like this.

Peace and happiness to all :)

Humbly yours,

Brian J

edited by Thomas Manton

No comments:

Post a Comment